Get real advice, tools & playbooks for growth and scale.
The journey for operators with 2-20 units is a tough one. Where do you turn? Who do you talk to for advice when you are not like the “big guys” in the industry. Savory has decided to invest into YOU—to educate the market how to take this journey from 2 units to 20, and beyond, with or without us. A rising tide lifts all boats, and we want everyone to win. Join our team, industry veterans just like you, and people you can relate with at this original event for restaurant owners and operators only.
• No exhibitors • No booths • No sales pitches
• Only advice, details, tools & playbooks
Come learn from some of the best in the industry.
Get real advice, tools & playbooks for growth and scale from people who have been where you are now.
Event capacity is limited to 350 people.
Breakout Topics (9 am – 12 pm)
Attracting and Retaining Talent
- Shauna Smith – Chief Executive Officer, Savory
- Jessica Moyer – VP Learning & Development, Savory
- Chase Wardrop – President, Swig
- Dan Pena – Director of Operations, The Crack Shack
Better Data Leads to Better Decisions
- Tyler Nelson – Chief Financial Officer, Savory
- Richie Stevens – Director of Finance, Savory
Driving Digital Ordering Profitability
- Erin Merritt – Customer Insights, Coca-Cola North America
- Mary Beth Carpenter – VP of Customer Leadership, Coca-Cola North America
Market Conditions: Commodities & Logistics
- Maryam Chaney – VP Food & Beverage, Savory
- Jim Rinsem – Vice President of Emerging Concepts, Sysco
Brand Protection and Enhancement
- Will Buermann – VP Corporate Accounts, ECOLAB
Lunch (12-1 pm)
Breakout Topics (1 pm – 4:30 pm)
Future Consumer Trends & Implications
- James Copeland, VP of New Business, Pepsico
“Wait, it’s only $50 a month per restaurant!”
- Josh Boshard – Chief Operating Officer, Savory
- Alonso Castenada – VP Brand Development & Strategy, Savory
Founders Talk: How they landed their growth funding
- Brandon Hunt – Co-Founder, Via 313
- Otto Othman – Co-Founder, Pincho
- Interviewed by Rev Ciancio, Head of Revenue Marketing, Branded Strategic
Your Expectations vs. Investor Expectations
- Ashish Seth – Managing Director, Arlington Capital Advisors
The Art of Raising Money
- Andrew K. Smith – Managing Partner, Savory Fund
Future Operator Tools by Restaurantology
- James Park – Operating Partner, Savory
- Clay Dover – CEO, Velvet Taco
Savory Fund Announcement
- Andrew K. Smith – Managing Director, Co-Founder, Savory Fund
- Greg Warnock – Managing Director, Co-Founder, Savory Fund
100% COVERED BY SAVORY FUND*
*Up to 3 guests will be covered by Savory Fund. Additional seats may be requested but not guaranteed.
Like to Speak?
Throw your hat in the ring. We’re always looking for more great contributors.